Welcome to Forum || Los Santos Street Wars

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MadGodz1lla

[UC]MadGodzilla's Short Fragmovie, 1

18 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, jong.suk said:

niceeee

2 hours ago, Starvla said:

It's nice lol

Seem its 70% Edit and 30% Skill :D jk

1 hour ago, El.Melly said:

good fragmovie short but good :D

Ty all Guys ;)

3 hours ago, Biscuits said:

Good job my man 👍

Thanks Man GL ;)

2 hours ago, Santiago_. said:

Gg, I want the fragmovie of 3 minutes c: <3

Yeah OFC Santiago Bro and GL <3

4 hours ago, Abstractz said:

I have no rules to write here but u are still not good for me yet, when u beat me u can praise whenever and whereever you want, i love you my brother <3

https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCRDG420PwGSC4hv-1h9UVNw 

You can post your opinion here about the video for free, but are you going to fight with Godzilla? Seem interest

Godzilla, He's coming down to destroy the city.

13 hours ago, Starvla said:

You can post your opinion here about the video for free, but are you going to fight with Godzilla? Seem interest

hahah why not bro, i'll fight with anyone of you guys, im 1oo% sure that you cant beat me once/twice

46 minutes ago, Abstractz said:

hahah why not bro, i'll fight with anyone of you guys, im 1oo% sure that you cant beat me once/twice

Dude this Post is not For fighting and Do not be so arrogant, we still Don't know who is The best Without Cheating,Also don't spam here if you want to talk with me just PM me it Would be Fine and i catch ya later Bro GL

12 hours ago, Brook. said:

Nice fragmovie dude^^

4 hours ago, HawkSniper said:

Godzilla, He's coming down to destroy the city.

Thanks Homies xDDD :D

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:52 PM, MadGodz1lla said:

Dude this Post is not For fighting and Do not be so arrogant, we still Don't know who is The best Without Cheating,Also don't spam here if you want to talk with me just PM me it Would be Fine and i catch ya later Bro GL

Thanks Homies xDDD :D

Dude do you have any proof about me cheating, or ur just trashtalking and shitting about me because you're still bad for me? Stop crying bro. Challenge me for 1v1 whenever you want. <3