Welcome to Forum || Los Santos Street Wars

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HawkSniper

[REJECTED] | HawkSniper [STAFF APPLICATION]

19 posts in this topic

Hello to everyone.

About myself

27 years old, I live in Istanbul Turkey, sometimes I can be in business in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, (I guess think I am biggest this server) usually calm and funny
English is not perfect but I have language skills that can solve player and server problems,
I'm developing my English.
I work at night, have free time during the day, I play games and I've been a manager in many games and forums.
Now I'm old just playing samp!

My languages: Turkish, English
My time zone: UTC +3 

About the game

I signed up for LSSW in 2017 and I've been here for 2 years, usually playing on servers that don't use errors and playing games for 10 years.
I took a break in 2018 because of my job,
I came in early 2019.
yes I wasn't accepted by the clans (I'm not good at c bug, but I'm trying to heal it)
I don't like the injustice in the game (deception)
I know a lot about the game.

About my server activity

My activity in the server, 4 - 5 hours a day when I do not have an active job, this time can be more.

Why should we accept you?

I trust my online time and reports,
I believe we can bring the server to better places,
I will increase the reports as soon as possible,
I like to provide justice, admins are not always active,
There are turkish admin, but since everyone is have job, they can't find time during the day, so I'm more active.
so I want to be the nightmare of the cheaters,
Trust me, I won't disappoint.
And I wish you a chance.

My In-Game Name : HawkSniper

My Discord: HawkSniper#7602

My Stats : https://ibb.co/6mcWJGb

My Warns : https://ibb.co/GF8F9YD

+1 

You are an active and great player. Never had an issue with you in game and you have a nice attitude. I also seen several reports from UCP, excellent job.

You have made many reports on UCP, but yet you aren't not that experienced regarding hackers. Frankly, i don't think you're ready for this position yet. 

-1, good luck.

2 hours ago, Descontrol said:

You have made many reports on UCP, but yet you aren't not that experienced regarding hackers. Frankly, i don't think you're ready for this position yet. 

-1, good luck.

In the past, i see some bad words that come from you, so I don't know if I can trust you.

PENDING

Tho i know u're quite some time here i don't think that u know much about cheaters since i've seen a lot of unconfirmed reports from u ig. Also as Starvla said u're going disrespectful towards other players sometimes. That's why -1 from me.

I know you're active at IG , also at UCP report too.

But, You should improve your Knowledge about hacking.

I can't trust you cause of your Knowledge about cheats.

I think you do not have enough knowledge about hackers at the moment, work on that who knows in the future, -1 at the moment.

15 hours ago, D0ritoS said:

I think you do not have enough knowledge about hackers at the moment, work on that who knows in the future, -1 at the moment.

I think the same .

ultimately it is important to detect the cheats, should not be the type of the cheat, I'm reporting the cheats I'm discussing another cheats out should not be this problem.
it is quite difficult to find admin in my time zone, though for the votes, ty.

I've reported almost 20 reports in 2 days, and 70% is right, only the ucp report control slow, will be rejected for almost all of it.

Edited by HawkSniper
Justice

I see you have improved a lot during times, but others opinions are true also, specially the side that some of your reports have been inaccurate.

Pending for now.

You should improve your knowledge about the different types of hacks, prove that and maybe later you can request a place among us again.