Welcome to Forum || Los Santos Street Wars

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Stylish

armour/health

14 posts in this topic

Well I don't know if this is a good idea but here well I would like when u like hit a player and if he has armour u shoot at him and the armour pops off on ur head it's like same for the health I really don't know if this a good idea but it counts as a try

I don't think the people above even know what you're talking about, but definitely +1, although we both know that no updates are coming soon.

It's not a bad suggestion actually, but i'm not sure if it would look good in this server.

To be honest, i have no reason to support this suggestion nor to not support it. So, i won't give my vote at the moment.

1 minute ago, Lexico said:

+1 (some guys dunno what hes trying to Say search Cbs a/d gamemode)

Haha Xd well cant do anything on this stupid mobile :D

well i'm fine with what we have now but this suggestion will make u indentify whoever u hit more quick so yeah why not. +1

I don't have any reason to support this suggestion nor to not support it.

So I will stay neutral on this one.

3 hours ago, Kanade said:

I don't have any reason to support this suggestion nor to not support it.

Why didn't you just quote my comment? xD

5 hours ago, Descontrol said:

Why didn't you just quote my comment? xD

Sometimes it's better to post it by myself than quote all the time but we shouldn't go off-topic. xD