Welcome to Forum || Los Santos Street Wars

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Stylish

[ACCEPTED] BlackDefection's GPB app

50 posts in this topic

Mention your current in-game nick: BlackDefection
Mention your AKAs (alternate accounts) if you have any in the server:No 
Post the screenshots of your in-game stats (use /stats command) + your (complete) User Control Panel (UCP) profile page:UCP Stats-
https://imgur.com/a/9eCftiU Stats In game https://imgur.com/a/BpaocW4

Mention your country:Bosnia And Herzegovina
Mention your gender: Male
Mention your age:15

Mention your native language:Bosnia&English
Apart from the native language, do you understand/speak any other language(s) as well? If so, mention here all:German still learning it but i can understand some words

Mention your daily activity (playtime per day) in the server: 2 to 4 hours

Do you use C-Bug? Yes

Rate yourself (from a scale of 0 to 10) on the following: 9/10

C-Bug (if you answered yes above): 10/10

Deagle:10 /10
Shotgun: 10/10
Combat Shotgun:8 /10
M4 / AK-47: 7/10
SMG: 7/10
Sniper: 8/10

Mention only one weapon at which you are really good at (you will receive a rank/role regarding that weapon if you get accepted in our clan): Desert Eagle

What's your best or longest spree (kill streak) in the server (if available, post a screenshot of that)? https://imgur.com/a/yyaZ6fG

Rate your English skills (from a scale of 0 to 10) on the following: 8

Speaking: 8/10
Reading:8 /10
Writing: 8/10

Mention the GPB's full form: Glen Park Bloods
Mention the GPB's color: Ligth Red
Mention the total number of current GPB members (including leaders, elders, normal members, but excluding trial members):37
Mention the total number of current GPB leaders (including co-leaders & underboss):3
Mention the in-game nicks of GPB's leaders (leader, co-leader & underboss):
[GPB]Barney[nL] [GPB]Blacky [GPB]icecoldkilla
Mention the in-game nick of at least any five GPB members you are familiar with: [GPB]Barney[nL] [GPB]Blacky [GPB]icecoldkilla [GPB]Spider_Man [GPB]Eysan [GPB]poindexter
 Explain in a few words about the following ranks of the clan:

1. Duel Tester A person who tests the skills of a possible new recruit to see if there skills are good enough to join the clan
2. Recruiter  A person who actively recruits new member (skilled ones) to the clan
3. Getaway Driver  A person who is extremely good at driving and getting out of sticky situations like getting into good players with:Combat,Desert,Sniper,M4
4. Deagler  A person who is extremly god at deagle with (skills Aim fast) 

Do you completely understand and agree to all of? Yes
• If any (GPB) clan member wants to duel with you in-game, you must agree to do so. Do you agree? Yes

• Apart from dueling with a (GPB) clan member, you must (officially) duel with one of the Duel Testers, either [GPB]Beard or [GPB]Rockit to be accepted into the clan. Do you agree? Yes

• If you are caught violating any of the Server, Forums, or clan rules during or even after the trial period, you might be kicked from the clan (with or without notice). Do you agree? Yes

• You must remain active in the server on a periodic basis. Being inactive for a very long time without any notice (more than 2 weeks) might result in a direct kick from the clan. Do you agree? Yes

• You must give your vote/opinion on every GPB clan application on the Forums or else you might receive a warning/kick from the clan. Do you agree? Yes

• You must have a clean history in the server (that is, no kind of valid/fair bans, System/Strict warnings, strict actions taken against you, violation of any kind of server or Forums rule, etc.) to be accepted into the clan. Do you agree? Yes

Have you ever been banned before here? If so, explain about it here (whether the ban was fair or not, the reason, responsible Admin's in-game nick, when it happened, and link to the ban appeal or its appeal ID): No

If you are accepted into the clan, what would you like your name to be (with the clan tag; GPB)?[GPB]NarutoX

Do you have any contact info (Skype, WhatsApp, Discord, etc.)? If so, mention one here (or if you want to keep it private, let us know that and we will ask you in a PM):Only Discord

Why do you want to join our clan OR why should we accept you in the clan? Explain in a few sentences. I wanna join gpb bcs i really like it there are pros in the clan i have some friends in the clan i think i can get in iam skilled and i wanna help the clan be the strongest of the strongest 

Anything else you want to share with us?: Only Hearts to every member in the clan <3

I've heard something about your behavior, but anyways i think everyone can change if they want, try to meet me ig. Pending 

48 minutes ago, DogiStyle said:

Pending, you are in the good way keep it

I tested u and u skilled, also u are a nice guy tbh, you earn it enjoy, dont dissapoint me +1