Welcome to Forum || Los Santos Street Wars

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Okra

Synico George application to join BLACK REVENGE FAMILY

37 posts in this topic

Since someone comment that I spammed him , I dont 

talk to people if they are not talking to me, and ofcourse I spent time in game playing 5hrs in morning 3hrs in evening and raising my ratio whats wrong with me right now 

If I have authorities to vote then,

I would like to say that Okra is, not that much, but active. He is not that much skilled. I dueled him and played with him Today, he mostly relies on Desert Eagle, Sniper he shoots while having sniper in his hand and he doesn't use Rifle.

He is skilled in Deagle but I don't like only Deagler's

Good Luck

But Rifle is unfamiliar weapon for  us? and also we use sniper?,  a rifle isnt belong to our rating weapons, i only seen was Sniper but if you feel that im not fit in BR i will accept that negative vote , thanks for voting

sorry, if i'm not online today!:(

i been play 22hrs in los santos then my pc was overhit i hope tommorow my pc, will fixed i called an computerfixer

15 hours ago, Lexico said:

u must improve ur ratio

i'm on it ser, thanks for reminder and telling what i need to do, have a nice day