Welcome to Forum || Los Santos Street Wars

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Okra

Synico George application to join BLACK REVENGE FAMILY

37 posts in this topic

What is your IG (In game name): Synico_George

What is the definition of "BR"? : Black Revenge

Who is BR's GodFather? : faqahat

Who is BR's Boss? : Joker

Name at least 5 BR members (excluding GodFather and Boss): Core,Joker,presawn,dany,capo

Name at Least 3 Server admins :Dany,starvla,descontrol

How old are you : 23

What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female]? Male

How long have you been playing samp? 8years

How long have you been playing LS-SW? almost 4months

Why do you want to join the BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : because i heard too many about this family, they are pros and friendly im willing to join because i think my skill will improve more when i joined this family and i will become a friendly person to our lovely server 

Name a few reasons, why we should accept you [ 50 Words at Least] : because i have good skills and fast communication if this application was been accepted, i will helps our community future

How did you find our server? : i heard this from my few friends that this server was full of humble players untill i saw  BR's members

Explain to us in your own words, the 4 Black Revenge Family rules : do not cheat/hack , respect peoples , helps team mate,give your best , 

Is there a way to communicate with you outside of the server? If yes, post your username [Discord,Skype,Facebook,Email] : FACEBOOK ACCOUNT : Shawn Aguilar, Email : Morluck.Smoney soon i will create Discrd and also skype if necessary

Where are you from? : Philippines

What will you do if there is a cheater online, and admins are offline?: i will post an application against to a cheater and i will prove or  take an evidence

What is your daily activity on the server? [Per Day] : 5hrs

Do you cbug? If yes, for how long? :3years

Complete the sentences below :

(1) BR is the Black colored gang in the server.

(2) Danny didn't complete the assignment.

(3) My friend's names are Jimmy, Drake, and Ron.

(4) I have been playin in LS-SW for a three Months/Years.

Which languages can you speak?: English , filipino

Have you got banned from the server in the past? If yes, what for? : no but have warning since cheater wrap me, and flip me many times

Post a screenshot of your game stats (imgur.com): https://imgur.com/a/pQiNu0G

Post a screenshot of your strict warnings (/mywarns) : https://imgur.com/a/EPDk1oz i have warning because of cheater he wrap my car and flip and our lovely system thoughts that i has flyhacks

You must duel at least 2 BR members and have proof of doing so. As well, you will duel any other BR member who requests it at least once. Do you agree? Ofcourse i will try my best 

Do you have any experience/knowledge in the following? :

(1) Photoshop: - 7/10

(2) Video making (Sony vegas, fraps): - 6/10

Note: By Posting this application you are AWARE that once accepted you are on Trial Probation for 1 month. Breaking any rules during this time will lead to a direct kick from BR.

RATE YOURSELF

WEAPONS
SMG: - 7/10
Desert Eagle: - 8/10
Combat shotgun: - 8/10
Shotgun: - 8/10
M4: - 7/10
Sniper: - 8/10

SKILLS
C Bug: - 8/10

ENGLISH
Reading: - 8/10
Writing: - 7/10
Talking: - 7/10

I never seen you in-game. You will have to make yourself known by other members. 

Your application is fine, just try to improve your ratio and to spend more time in-game.

Also if you meet me in-game, send me a duel request, I want to see how skilled you are.

Pending at the moment.

As Descontrol mentioned above improves your ratio, send me a duel when you see me in the game. I also want to know your skills.
  Pending right now.

3 hours ago, Descontrol said:

I never seen you in-game. You will have to make yourself known by other members. 

Your application is fine, just try to improve your ratio and to spend more time in-game.

Also if you meet me in-game, send me a duel resquet, I want to see how skilled you are.

Pending at the moment.

I think the same .

Pending 

Guys, i always see you also your powerful skills i hope someone saw my name Synico George and i would change into BR Okra once i passed the testing duel

Well u had a good duel result but i won't vote positive (yet). Don't get me wrong but i think we need some more time to know u better and understand ur perspectives for the clan. Also that's a good time to improve your aiming since i noticed that u mostly randomly fasting and i don't find that playstyle usefull in case of aiming. Take this as constructive criticism but for now -1 from me .

24 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

I have a question, if I'm a normal user and not in BR, am I still allowed to vote?

Hey, only BR members are allowed to vote for BR applications. 

i'd not spam you, sorry if you feel that im spaming you, im jusy tryna' to become a friendly person please, accept my apologize 

yes, but i'm always play 5hrs - 8hrs practicing more to reach everyone skills,  and i think its not all about skill, it also loyalty i always giving my best if some few of Black Revenge 's duel me even my finger is really hurt.

Well yeah, your skills are not the best. And your playing-style is not useful in some cases where you need to aim better as FroG said. Also you seem a good person.

In my opinion, you need to spend more time in the server and I believe you can improve your aiming in the meantime.

I won't vote negative but I am neutral for you.

I don't had the time to know you better, so i can't trust you at the moment.

Also spamming a member of the clan with stuff regarding your app is a kind of behavior we don't like to see from our members. You should improve in that aspect.

I would suggest you to stay active in the server and to learn more about it and how this clan works. You could become a good member in the future.

It's a -1 from me. Good luck.