Welcome to Forum || Los Santos Street Wars

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spidey

[ACCEPTED] | [GPB]Spider_Man [STAFF APPLICATION]

28 posts in this topic

1. Hello everyone, 
  2. greetings,
  4. - Introducing myself :
  5. I am [GPB]Spider_Man , I am an old player here..I am 18 years old. I have a clean history, always following the server rules.. I am from Egypt, My first Language is Arabic, my English is very good and I got not bad french. here you are screens of my stats and UCP ( https://ibb.co/xmVtqDG    https://ibb.co/fFP0K8h ) I am very known to The LS-SW community as I have been playing here since 2011 , I respect everyone, I like to help others and be nice to everyone. Its the best gang wars server with cool staff, perfect system, it helps players ingame and helps admins to do their work, alot of fun here : )
  7. -Rating my administration skills,
  8. My knowledge about cheats and hacks on samp helps me enough to deal with many type of cheats, lemme mentions some of them... mmm let's say health/armor hacks, weapons hack, aimbot hack, rapid-fire hack, weapons hack, locked ammo hack, no reload hack, fake kill hack, bot spawner, teleport hack, speed hack/airbreak, and the most annoying one troll hack that makes a mess for many players at same time. I am very experienced with catching hackers, for sure i take care of reports but sometimes i should spec by myself if there is something looks not nature, not okay.. so i can rate my ability as high. I must be watching the server, checking reports, listening to everyone's complain and helping them. my duty not just with catching hackers but always should support other players by helping them to discover the server features, answering their questions.. I know that being an admin is a responsibility but i can handle it, and take it.I was an admin here before,reached level (3)..I was using "fraps", taking the evidence before banning the cheater. I prefer making it fair 100%, must be totally sure before banning someone with a true perfect evidence. i guess everyone knows that i was doing well.. i have just got demoted due inactivity.
  10. -Why shall i be accepted?
  11. I have back active like two weeks ago, and will be more active coming days.. i wanna help and do my best to make the game fair. because those hackers ruining fun of others.. i wanna do my best, taking this responsibility to help for keeping the server clean from cheaters and making sure the server rules applied.  I would like to say with my maturity and trustworthy, you should hire me as a staff member. i would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the hacking and drama started in the server. I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks. I am also quick to report people. I don't report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause the to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, i often see a lot of Advertisers going around on people's server where there were no mods on on that time. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains etc. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you're helping a great feeling.

12. regards,
  13. thanks : )

You are an old trusted player here too, I need to check your activity with offline reports in UCP to make my decision.

Also you can improve your apply..

Pending for now.

19 hours ago, Joker said:

Poor app, mostly copy paste -1

I didn't copy/paste

20 hours ago, DeadPooL said:

Also you can improve your apply..

I will update it today

Thanks for votes

Application has been edited.

Thank you

Edited by Spidey

14 hours ago, Spidey said:

I didn't copy/paste

I will update it today

Thanks for votes

Application has been edited.

Thank you

You did. You just copied the questions in the topic without trying to make an own application.

14 hours ago, Joker said:

You did. You just copied the questions in the topic without trying to make an own application.

Oh my God, sorry about that. i have not noticed that part that questions must not be copied.

Updated, sorry friends : )

i know u're an old player here but still dunno if u can relate much time to track cheaters and if u can record ur game. Pending

14 hours ago, Rami. said:

I never had meet u ig,  what is your time zone , play time? 

I guess i had met you before, anyway i am playing most of the day and I don't see you nowdays..my time zone is GMT+2. 

13 hours ago, Mr.FroG said:

i know u're an old player here but still dunno if u can relate much time to track cheaters and if u can record ur game. Pending

I can track hackers, i can record.

Check my reports.

13 hours ago, Joker said:

Changing my vote to pending

Thanks,  you know Joker that i am not just an old player here, i've been playing here since a long time even before some current admins and I was an admin before them. I hope you remember my administration skills as i was helping so much and really still eager to help more.. it's so annoying to see many players leaving because of those hackers. It's not my first time to take proofs, you may see my UCP reports of today and yesterday.

Regards,

Thanks  

You are a good guy and I believe you will be more active than you are right now. Or we maybe have different timezones.

It's a +1 from me.

Btw can you tell me what's your timezone?

" My knowledge about cheats and hacks on samp helps me enough to deal with many type of cheats, lemme mentions some of them... mmm let's say health/armor hacks, weapons hack, aimbot hack, rapid-fire hack, weapons hack, locked ammo hack, no reload hack, fake kill hack, bot spawner, teleport hack, speed hack/airbreak, and the most annoying one troll hack that makes a mess for many players at same time "

I know I am not an active member but that line about health hacks is giving me vibes about you not being active in game, especially since its been like 3 years since health hacks were blocked by ul slice's weapon config which is installed on the server. I remember back when I was starting to learn cbug in BR you would also think I was cheating, back when I could maybe shoot 1 bullet every 2 seconds. But anyway that was a long time ago so I can't accuratly say what your knowledge is today as its been years.

I am not going to support or unsupport your app since its been years since our last interaction but I just wanted to point that first point out.

6 hours ago, Barney said:

You are a good guy and I believe you will be more active than you are right now. Or we maybe have different timezones.

It's a +1 from me.

Btw can you tell me what's your timezone?

Thank you Bro, thanks for your vote. My time zone is GMT +2

Thanks Blacky

+ 1 , 

- User clean

- Old user and respect rules

- Mature

- Help with /report on any times

On 1/21/2019 at 8:58 PM, D0ritoS said:

Pending right now.

2 hours ago, ChaPu said:

+ 1 , 

- User clean