Welcome to Forum || Los Santos Street Wars

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
K4i$eR

<:

32 posts in this topic

Has been almost 3 years in community, 2 in administration and 3+ that im unemployed lol
I finally got a job and i'm movin to another state so i cant predict much about what's going to happen to me or when i'll be able to join sv again.

so, before i leave here i wanna say to the supposed clean players who are banned because of me and to those who once felt offended, ignored, judged or ridiculed by me.. i sincerely apologize.

to all GPBs, sorry for maybe not being a good and communicative co-leader as i should. (i recommend Blacky to co-leader position)

to the friends ive met.. BOOOMBOCLAT.. u know, someday we'll have a weedtime together! :D

best regards, KOIZORI.GANJADIERU. 

Good luck in this new stage of your life.. I think you have done a great job as an administrator and as a member of GPB, you helped me from my beginnings as administrator and you were the one who accepted my GPB request^^. Thank you very much for all the time You have dedicated to the community, this will not be the same without you.

#weedTimeForEver

[GPB]EmmetT aka Emijo91

Good Luck, it was Great having you here, thanks for serving us and being a part of our community. ((: You are always welcomed back

You have been a great admin all this years, and also a good friend. Thank you for serving this server and I hope you'll be able to continue it after you are done moving. 

Very unfortunate that you leave. But the serious life has begun. I really enjoyed it with you, and you will never forget bra!

I look forward to seeing you a few times in the future, if you have time.

Good luck brother, with your job and everything.

#Weedtime4ever

giphy.gif

Damm bro, another great friend/admin leaving the community, this is so sad. But if it's the best for your life, i wish you the best luck on it.

I can say that you improved a lot as admin since you joined this community and you became a really great admin that helped us a lot and contributed so much in the community.

It was good to meet you and hope you could come back in the future. Peace!

This is really a bad news, we lose another great player/administrator I really will miss u bro ,but let me wish the best regards in ur life, hope see u one more time.

#weedtime4ever

DAmn dude,i'm glad for u for having a job but again feels bad to lose another great player who always helped me out and provided good and delicate job as an admin... Hope u'll get everything you need in life and when u have free time don't forget that u're always welcome here!

ya boi ©FroG

I'm glad that you got your shit together, but damn it, we've had so good times!

I hope we'll see again soon, and in the end, I can't say anything else than BOMBACLAT!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(

It's sad to see a great friend/admin leaving the community but if it's for your life , I wish you best of luck on it.

It was good to meet you and I hope you could come back to us in the future.

#weedtime4ever

I did't know you enough but the little I know you. You was a Cool guy with many users, hopefully you fulfill your goals, see you soon bro.

I've always seen you as a friend and a guy who do enjoy the game, at first, and all the good times we've had together...

Then, as one of the special admins here. Let's not mention all the plus things you've made for the server like everyone else who thinks the better for lssw.

I am glad that you got a job again!

Take care kaisor and come back if you feel like again.

Aw man , you've already warned me that you will leave someday but I'd never thought you will leave now. I'm not gonna say anything since you already know my feeling for you. Wish you good luck with your life and ofc we will keep in touch.

Damn another oldie gone..

23 hours ago, K4i$eR said:

, someday we'll have a weedtime together! :D

:( history has happend now. our BROTHER going away, i will miss u a lot pal and i will keep send u pics of me with a joint,

I hope you will come sometimes to visit. stay safe bruno, i love u <3

6 minutes ago, DogiStyle said:

:( history has happend now. our BROTHER going away, i will miss u a lot pal and i will keep send u pics of me with a joint,

I hope you will come sometimes to visit. stay safe bruno, i love u <3

LEL

Sorry to hear you going, i wish all best for you bro. I hope to meet you again oneday here.. GPB will miss one of it's best members

Best wishes for you bro.