Welcome to Forum || Los Santos Street Wars

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

D0c

[BR] | BLACK REVENGE FAMILY | Suggestions

31 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, k8_ said:

We need some different vehicles, like Savanna, Burrito, Slamvan etc. A Premier would also be dope.

Agree with ya, also Greenwood wouldnt be bad to add. At least one or two of them.

21 minutes ago, [BR]Souken. said:

Maybe, add a bmx as well? :D

Also, GPBs have a second base and we don't? Why? :D Maybe add something. Could be next to theirs so we steal their kills. :D

I'll edit my post later to comment on which skins I like from the suggested above.

They don't it was planned to be their new base, but never finished, only the mappings are still left.

2 hours ago, Joker said:

They don't it was planned to be their new base, but never finished, only the mappings are still left.

Which is a good place to chill out & have some fun while raping aztecas but honestly that base should be for both clans not only GPB.